Reliance Jio 4G SIM card with every passing day, the demand is going to continue to grow. Call tariff, data plans because of extremely cheap SIM packs and get a little tough and people are taking some or the other managed by the SIM. If you are thinking of taking the SIM for you to know certain things about it is important.
These are necessary before taking the SIM Documents-
– First Customer Application Form (CAF) to be filled.
– ID proof (Adhar card, PAN card etc.)
– Two passport size photograph
– Address proof (electricity bill, driving license, etc.) can be given.
– CAF photocopies of all documents (people were) and I have attached.
– In addition, you will also Myjio coupon code generated by the app which will be activated SIM.
September 5 strategically placed Reliance KYC (know your customer) machine would be installed. From normal SIM activation process can take up to a few days or a few hours, but the company claims that 15 minutes will KYC Machine activation.